United Church of Christ logo - That they may all be one
United Church of Christ
"No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey,
you're welcome here."
you're welcome here."
Member Mission StatementsMission Statements: What some of the members and friends of Friedens Church are about:... Read more
- My mission statement is: To show my co-workers a positive example of the teachings of Jesus through my actions and reactions in the workplace.
- I am called to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ through the use of my gifts of ‘understanding the workings of mechanical things’ to help others.
- My personal mission statement is to serve Christ, by learning through personal disciplines and practices of church tradition, and by helping others in humility through loving others, the sharing of knowledge, the practice of compassion, promoting justice, and by authentic example.
- I believe I am to do my best to project God’s image in me and remember to see all people as children of God.
- My mission statement is: I am a follower of Jesus who aims to nurture the Holy Spirit`s guidance and discernment in my own life through disciplines and traditions of the church, passing the peace and wisdom of Christ to others through example and in humility.
- To positively impact my community of faith using my God-given talents and spiritual gifts.
- God the creator formed me, and with the help of Christian parents and my church, nurtured me to make a difference in the world. The Bible has been my guiding light to inspire, encourage and become a caring person for my family and community.
- I strive to make a difference in the world and how people get along through my interactions with children I encounter at work, church, my neighborhood, and through my international mission trips and exchange student program.
- God`s blessed Holy Spirit guides and directs me in using the gifts He gives to me of being loyal, and to be a good listener and encourager to the people in my life.
- As a love child of God, to use my God given time, talents, and treasures to promote His kingdom on earth to the best of my ability.
- My mission is to see God`s presence in every person and circumstance...to listen for God`s guidance in each moment I am aware...and to live out God`s will for my life this very day.
- My mission is to be filled with God`s love, joy and peace. I desire God`s love, joy and peace to flow through me to everyone I meet.
- God open my eyes and my heart to the needs of others and lead me in the way that I may best help. May God`s love shine through me each day.
- To strive to always do the right thing and to make a positive impact on the people I interact with.
- I am a child of God who is striving to set a good Christian example in my interactions with students, family, friends, and even strangers.
- I will provide service to others through God`s gifts of writing and speaking so others may know His promise of love and devotion.